Here’s to a big Tennessee road trip! I’m traveling to show you unique places in Tennessee that may be compatible with social distancing. On the way, I’m using the “shop local, buy local” model to support local businesses during the pandemic.
This means that monthly supporters on Patreon and PayPal will receive postcards that are purchased from parks and small businesses instead of big box stores like Walmart.
It also means that I’ll be dining in local restaurants and staying at state or national parks and private or locally franchised campgrounds whenever possible.
There are hidden gems in this state that you don’t hear about very often. I’ll be bringing them to you on this road trip.
For example, did you know that…
* You can visit a WWII ammunition magazine for free in Chattanooga?
* There is a suffragette statue in Knoxville?
* You can take a free guided tour of the Tennessee State Capitol building?
* Tennessee is home to a dinosaur fossil site?
* Or that there are freshwater jellyfish right here in our state?
These are some of the places that I look forward to showing both here, on my YouTube channel and social media channels. Be part of the journey by following this blog, YouTube or any of my social media channels. I can’t wait to find out what the road has in store! Can you?